Driver Robot is the top-rated automatic driver product.
Did you know? Driver Robot's database contains more than 100,000 hardware devices - and the latest hardware drivers for all of them. If you have a missing, outdated, or corrupted driver, you need Driver Robot to clean up the mess. Driver Robot automatically installs the latest official drivers for your PC - including legacy drivers not available anywhere else.
Optimize your PC with the latest drivers from Driver Robot.
With its perfect scan and massive database, it's easy to see why Driver Robot is downloaded over 20,000 times every single day - it's simply the best way to install drivers on to your computer. Any system running Windows XP or Vista (all versions) can benefit from Driver Robot, since its database is constantly updated with the latest drivers. When your hardware's manufacturer releases a new driver, Driver Robot is the first to know about it - and you can be the first to have it.
Proven Driver Robot technology
Unlike other driver update products that operate from a static or rarely-updated driver database, Driver Robot's servers are constantly spidering the web looking for new drivers.
Don't waste time with other products that serve you 6-month-old drivers. Driver Robot usually finds freshly-released drivers within 24 hours, so you're always up to date.
Only Driver Robot has the Driver Robot exporter, an advanced tool that lets you find updates for computers that aren't connected to the Internet. The Exporter means that you can use Driver Robot on a freshly-installed computer that doesn't have network drivers.
With features like the Exporter, it's no wonder that Driver Robot is trusted and recommended by IT professionals everywhere!
Driver Robot is guaranteed to detect 100% of your system's devices. If it's plugged in to your computer, Driver Robot will find it. Driver Robot's perfect scan means that it never misses a device.
That's why Driver Robot works so well with both new and old PCs - it always knows exactly what kind of hardware it's updating. This lets it take full advantage of the massive Driver Robot database.
Use Driver Robot's advanced features to optimize your system:
The world's largest driver database
Driver Robot is powered by the world's largest device driver databse, with support for over 100,000 unique devices. If your computer was manufactured after the year 2000, we guarantee that every single XP/Vista-compatible hardware device in your system has a driver in our database.
Constant database updates.
Only Driver Robot has a driver database that is constantly updated by the Driver Robot spider. The Driver Robot spider finds new device drivers for Driver Robot within 24 hours of their release. So when Driver Robot tells you that there's an update available for your PC, you know that it's the latest version.
Driver Robot Exporter
Not only is Driver Robot the most accurate and comprehensive driver update utility available, it also has a feature none of its competitors can come close to: offline driver analysis. With the Driver Robot Exporter, you can run save the hardware analysis from an offline computer and run it on an online computer, allowing you to download drivers for the offline system.
Perfect for network driver updates
If you have a driver problem that's preventing you from accessing the Internet, the Driver Robot Exporter is just what you need - a fast, safe, and easy way to get the correct drivers for your offline system.
Update drivers for the following device types - and dozens more - with Driver Robot.
- Sound card drivers: If your system has an outdated sound card driver, you might hear weird popping and snapping noises during playback (especially in video games). Certain sound card features, like surround sound, optical in/out, or firewire, might not function. A missing sound card driver will usually mean that your PC's sound won't work at all. Driver Robot's device database has driver updates for every single Windows XP & Vista-compatible sound card.
- Printer drivers: While Windows XP & Vista do come with a few drivers for generic and popular printers, you still need the latest driver from the printer manufacturer to get advanced functionality like ink level monitoring, print quality control, and other printer features. Driver Robot's printer driver database spans dozens of printer manufacturers - we guarantee that Driver Robot will have drivers for your printer.
- Video card drivers: Windows can usually function without a video card driver update, but if you want to use your screen's full resolution, play games, or watch movies, you need to install video drivers from the manufacturer. Be careful, though - installing the wrong driver can cause screen artifacts, random crashes, and poor performance. Use Driver Robot to update your video card. Driver Robot has drivers for every single XP & Vista-compatible video card.
- Motherboard drivers: Your system will usually function properly without motherboard drivers, but for maximum stability you should always be running the latest motherboard driver updates from the manufacturer.
- Webcam drivers: Many webcams have advanced features that are only accessible if you have the manufacturer drivers running on your system. Driver Robot can detect and update thousands of different webcams, giving you access to features like color adjustments, quality, servo motor control, and others.
- Wireless drivers: Because of the flaky nature of wireless networks, having the latest drivers for your wireless card is absolutely critical. Without them, your network connection might drop randomly, freeze your system, or go really slowly. (If you're missing your wireless driver, the wireless card won't work at all!) Driver Robot can automatically update your wireless drivers - and if your system is offline, you can use the Driver Robot exporter.
- Ethernet drivers: Even the latest version of Windows Vista can't automatically detect and install drivers for all types of Ethernet cards. To get your Ethernet working at maximum speed and efficiency, you need hardware drivers from the manufacturer. Driver Robot can install these for you, even if your computer is offline (by using the Driver Robot exporter).
- FireWire drivers: Windows might automatically detect your FireWire device, but you still need the most recent FireWire drivers in order to get the maximum possible throughput from your FireWire connection. Driver Robot can update FireWire drivers whether your FireWire port is built in to the motherboard, in an offboard card, or inside your sound card.
- USB drivers: Just like FireWire, USB usually works without a driver update - unless you want to get full speed out of it! If you're using an external hard drive or a memory stick and you're wondering why it takes so long to get files on to it, try using Driver Robot to update your system's USB drivers.
- Chipset drivers: Chipset drivers are a critical component to system stability, since they control disk and memory access. Using Driver Robot to get the latest chipset drivers from your manufacturer means that your system will crash less often, respond faster, and get better disk access. Installing chipset drivers should be one of the first things you do after running Windows for the frist time.
- DVD drivers: Is your DVD drive slow at reading from DVDs or CDs? That's because while Windows includes basic DVD-reading functionality, true speed comes from having the optimized hardware drivers for your DVD player. Use Driver Robot to automatically update your DVD drive drivers to optimize DVD performance.
- Mouse drivers: Windows does include a generic mouse driver that works with most pointing devices, but to use features like extra buttons, sensitivity controls, and other adjustments, you need the driver software from your mouse's manufacturer. Driver Robot's database includes mouse drivers for every model of mouse produced since 2001.
- Keyboard drivers: Just like mouse drivers, Windows includes basic keyboard functionality by default - but using extra features like media keys or touchpads requires a driver from the keyboard manufacturer. Driver Robot will automatically install the right driver for your keyboard, letting you use all those extra bells and whistles.
- Disk drive drivers: Some hard drives require special drivers for Windows to read and write to them correctly. Not using these drivers can lead to degraded disk performance and hard drive errors. Get Driver Robot and use it to update your disk drive drivers and you won't have to worry about this.
World-class technical support: 24-hour turnaround
Nothing's perfect. That's why Driver Robot is backed by a one-business-day support policy. When you contact Driver Robot support, you'll get a response from a human within one business day. The Driver Robot support team is staffed by the same people who wrote the software, so you know you're talking to real experts.
Download Driver Robot now!
What are you waiting for? Download Driver Robot now, and put its massive database, perfect scan engine, and expert technical support to work for you. We'll be here for you every step of the way.